Who Pays Technical Writers main content
Sponsor Who Pays Technical Writers
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring Who Pays Technical Writers!
Currently, I'm offering a single package: a monthly exclusive sponsorship. This can be used to advertise a job listing, event, product, or anything else of interest to tech writers worldwide.
- One image, 2x1 aspect ratio, on the right sidebar of the site (below the main content on mobile). This image is a clickable link.
- One text blurb directly below the image with up to one link, 280 characters max (the length of a tweet).
- Both your image and blurb included in one monthly email newsletter.
- A permanent backlink from the sponsor gallery on this page.
Since its re-launch in July 2023, Who Pays Technical Writers averages:
- Over 4,300 monthly visitors
- Over 3 minutes average time on site
- Over 100 email subscribers
- Top five visitor countries: USA, Nigeria, India, UK, Kenya
These metrics likely underestimate site traffic, as ad/tracker blockers are popular among technical people and may block even my privacy-respecting analytics provider. You can verify site traffic for yourself with this public Fathom Analytics dashboard.
Availability & Cost
A monthly exclusive sponsorship currently costs $85.
Sponsorships are accepted up to 3 months in advance, with payment due on booking. Current availability:
- November 2023: Taken
- December 2023: Available
- January 2023: Available
To book a sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous SponsorsBrought to you by Writing for Software DevelopersBrought to you by Better Stack
GET MONTHLY UPDATES
BROUGHT TO YOU BYBrought to you by Writing for Software Developers
Writing for Software Developers teaches developers how to craft and publish technical content. The book includes advice on writing style, editing, and monetization based on both my personal experience writing for top tech publications and interviews with 11 successful writers.
Click here to get the book and support this site!
SUPPORT THIS SITE
If you're from a company that is hiring or building for tech writers, see sponsorship packages.